Wednesday, 10 June 2009

And the Robert Fisk award for self-hate goes to...

My friends, sometimes the sheer inanity of the liberal left staggers even me. Just when you thought that it couldn't get weirder than the self-flagellating hate of Robert 'beat me, beat me' Fisk - "...if I was an Afghan refugee in Kila Abdullah, I would have done just what they did. I would have attacked Robert Fisk..." - and bizarre evangelism of 'Sister' Yvonne Ridley - the poster girl for Stockholm Syndrome - a new kid arrives on the block.

Ladies and gentlemen I present the Dutch writer, Joanie de Rijke, serious journalist for the Nuts and Zoo Flemish equivalent P Magazine.

In November 2008 de Rijke, was abducted by Afghan Taliban fighters. She was held captive, raped repeatedly, and released after six days for a ransom of 100,000 euros ($137,000). You'd think that would make you a little bitter, wouldn't it? Not for her though:
So now you know, those who use multiple rape as a means of subjugation are not necessarily monstrous, so long as they do it respectfully.

2 comments:

  1. HA HA HA LETS ALL MAKE FUN OF THE RAPE VICTIM... DAMN LEFTY!

    NICE ONE ORATOR YOU ARE THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make fun? Nobody is making fun of her. I pity her and her warped worldview which leads her to praise her rapists for their respect to her.

    The only people I can think of who consider rape funny are people like Sandra Bernhard. She's the American comedienne who thought a joke about Sarah Palin visiting Manhattan risked her being "gang-raped by my big black brothers" was funny and accpetable political humour. What's particularly unedifying about that is not only is she using violent sexual imagery, but backing it up with racism. Aren't leftists witty?

    ReplyDelete